Tuesday 5 August 2014

My Name is Stephanie.

Hey. So this is my first real post. So I think an introduction is in order. 
Probably the best way to describe me is whimsically unique. I love to be spontaneous and nurture my inner silly. Although, chronologically I am an adult, I hope I never let my self grow up completely. 
As a result it is very hard to really tell you what the theme of this blog is. I am a Mom of two teenagers so sometimes I am sure that is a topic will broached. I am a writer, so the challenges and joys of storytelling will be discussed. I am a huge Montreal Canadiens fan and I love hockey, so sports fan may be interested in following this blog also. Finally I am opiniated lady. I probably have an opinion on everything. More important, I try to make sure it is an informed opinion. If for whatever reason I have not taken a point of view into consideration, I invite respectful comments. 
That's about all for now. I hope you enjoy reading it. And remember, take what you like and leave the rest
Make your Day Brilliant. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.